Saturday 17 September 2016

Keble College’s dining hall at University of Oxford

Thinking about Harry Potter is almost inevitable. I know Christ Church College’s dining hall was the location that inspired the movie’s shootings but in this one, the Keble College’s, also in Oxford, we could equally expect the delivering of a howler.
In 2007, it was here that I met Jeff French for the first time. I had explained my research project to him and asked for his support and authorization for accessing the National Social Marketing Centre (NSMC), of which he was the director. This was a way in towards the main purpose of my research – to follow, as a crucial case study, the British national social marketing strategy, initiated in 2004, understanding how it emerged, developed and was implemented, in order to use their lessons to support similar social marketing processes in other countries.
(a photo by David Iliff)

No comments:

Post a Comment